Worser...

Yeah, it had to come. The deathblow. The double deathblow. My Zen Micro is officially screwed. It is not charging properly. It is unresponsive after a the second screen on boot up. I have checked through the internet. Apparently, the hard disk in it is prone to damages. I must have damaged the hard disk.



What's the second? I Rock is postponed to next weekend. I have so much of free time and full permission this weekend and it had to happen. Come on, give me a break! Now, I'm not even assured that I'll be able to visit the festival of Indian Rock even once.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting.

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...