Unlucky

I had a busy day on Tuesday. About an hour of sleep. Throughout Wednesday till about 1 AM (on Thursday) I spent time doing work. Then, one of my seniors called me up to tell me that I should be up by 6 AM to do some patient shifting work for a clincal class. I said okay.



At 6 AM today, I got up woke my senior up by ringing him and then I went to brush my teeth. Because of the fact that our hostel is notorious for robbery, I kept my mobile in between two pillows and went. Then I dressed up quickly and left for the wards without remembering to take my mobile back.



I do my work and wait for my senior to arrive any time. At 7.15 AM another senior turns up and informs me that the class is postponed. Then I realize that there would have been messages on my mobile informing about the cancellation. They were surely there.



Then came the busy day the first part of which was mostly screwed up thanks to patients who turn up without relatives. Then I was denied of operating a case which I was so wanting to do.



The day turns brighter in the evening. I finish my work early. But then another extra work entrusted by another senior comes in the way of early sleep. While I'm doing that, another senior asks me to prepare a presentation by tomorrow morning. That is why I'm typing this at 2 AM on Friday. I won't get more than 4 hours of sleep today as well.



But the only positive aspect of this misadventure is that I got to pass through the corridor where the guy who hit on me lies to sleep. When I went past him, he had a smile on his face. That was at 1 AM in the night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhum! i dunno, dude... mebbe u shud kinda avoid de weirdo in de hall! lol.. sounds verrrrry psychotic!

PS: it dont help if u look "killer", if no one can tell, bright eyes! ;-) hehehehe.

Anonymous said...

so did you manage to get some sleep?

Kris Bass said...

Well, I did avoid the guy then. Now, I'm back in the office doing totally useless work. Same timings; 1. 15 AM in the morning. But this time I'm having my Creative Zen Micro with me playing Audioslave. It is much better. And I did manage to sleep later on that night. I had a nice nap yesterday night as well.

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...