Independence day

The Mosh Mania thing was awfully close to the Independence day. The Independence day is relevant in this context because that is the time when the biggest concert of the year happens annually in Mumbai. The deluge prevented it from happening so this time around. But it got postponed to the 28th of August. I hope I can make it.



On the Independence day this year, I had a lot of free time. I was thinking of jamming something with Xander. But when I went to the apartment with a lot of hope, he wasn't there. Instead, I met P (who is supposed to be the might-be-third-member of the band. Spent some time talking to him. Watched an aweseom Video - the webcast of Live 8 with Pink Floyd's set.



That's about it. I don't feel anything about the Independence thing. No patriotism. Nothing extra. Just normal day.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...