Frustrated...

There is this anaesthesia resident PK who's also basically from the same 'Gaun' (village in Hindi) where I come from. He's very interesting. An intelligent sort of a guy with a sense of humour, atttitude and who's interested in music.



We happened to meet a few times over the last two weeks. We did some chatting and he made me realize the fact that taking up Anaesthesia instead of Orthopaedics would have been a better choice for me. I would get more free time to practice and more time to have fun.



Orthopaedics has always been my first choice. But a close second was Anaesthesia. With all the stupid, meaningless shitty work that I have to do as an orthopaedic resident in the hospital and with the fact that my alter-career, ergo music, is getting very less attention, I think my decision might have been wrong. But lets re-analyse it five years down the line.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...