Fired again

Today morning, I got fired in the morning because of no fault of mine. The patients and relatives screwed up the instructions that I had given them for the official Grand 'mockery' of a round where everything is faked, stained sheets are covered, bad X-rays are removed, patients in pain are mobilized etc. I got an incredible dose of firing for that.



With the backdrop of a feeling that I'm having, I really felt bad. I was very down. Immedicately I wanted to talk. I talked to Ray and my sister. I don't know if I made them realize what I was feeling. But anyway, they now know that I'm having a professional crisis right now.



Among other bad things, Zen Micro is officially screwd. I need to get it serviced from I don't know where. My brace, the retaining brace got lost for the second time. And yesterday, when I badly wanted to sleep, one of my seniors dragged me out for a movie. 'Dark Water' was not good. I'd give it 4 out of 10.



When I was talking to Ray, he said he liked it and he gave it 7 out of 10. We in generaly have not differed in movie ratings ever. This is interesting.



I hope I have not scared them. I still know that I'm going to have to continue with my surgical side till I have some sort of financial backup. But still, the fire for learning is not there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there. been outta commission for some time now.. bloody bbay flu going around ;-)

so, hey, was reading ure earlier posts abt the confusion with music and med... i hope things seem better now. mebbe, the best thing to do is just not worry abt these things too much, and let them take their own course... dat works sometimes...
;-) anyway... have fun.

Kris Bass said...

i got in touch with the service center here. they said they can try. i'll have to stick to closetalk's suggestion regarding confusion about career.

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...