'Unbreak my heart'

There used to be a time about 10 years back when I and my sister where on the opposite ends in terms about opinion about Toni Braxton's hugely popular 'Unbreak my Heart'. She used to love it to death. I initially liked it. Then, I thought that it was a cheap mean song.



Ten years later, having established my gayness, I listen to the actual song on my FM radio once. Then I hear the spanish (or something of that sort) boy band with a song which has the same tune and arrangement.



And now, I have to admit it, that I love the song. In fact I think that Toni Braxton is awesome. Where is she?



There are other songs from my retro periods that I recently listened on my FM radio on Go 92.5 FM. 'Creep' by TLC (my all time fav. R&B groove), '7 Seconds' Youssou n Dour featuring Neneh Cherry (via Live8).

1 comment:

Prasann said...

Unbreak my heart is truly a classic. Il Divo is a boy band from Italy (I suppose)and they have been doing cover versions of famous songs in Operatic form.

Unbreak my heart reminds me of Roberta Flack's Killing me softly.

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...