Spending too much?

Apart from eating too much (according to me), I spend too much as well. At least, that's what I think. I buy something or the other everydays. I buy perfumes, deos, other toileteries etc. regularly. I bought two FM radios, three set of earphones and a lot of other accessories. I also bought a couple of bedsheets and pillow covers the other day. Apart from that T-shirts, undies and Slip ons. Don't forget the extension cords, the external speaker FM radio in my room.



Too much? I guess. I'm not earning much. But can't help it.



Oh I almost forgot that I also bought dumbells worth Rs. 1700 last week. Yes, I've started working out as well. I've upgraded from around 7 kg to about 9 kg now. I'm feeling good that I'm finding time for that.



I'm planning to spend money on buying a safe as well. Maybe I should make an account of my expenditure. But that would be drearily close to my father's practices.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...