Not drowned yet

6 days after the disaster, it struck me that I have not yet announced
my survival after the Rainy-Drainy flash-floods in Mumbai.

Well, my hospital's ground floor was under about a feet of water and
Tuesday, the 26th of July. I had emergency on that day and our OT was
also under 4 inches of water. Since then, things have improved. But
majority of life in Mumbai is still at halt due to this even one week
after the worst of the showers. My dental appointments have cancelled
and we can't travel anywhere.

Otherwise, I've entered 2nd post status. This is the heaviest of all
posts. This means that lesser time to sleep, eat etc. I'm okay until
now. Let's see how I fare in this toughest part of my residency.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...