New braces, Live 8 and homely food

I have got another set of braces. Actually they are not braces per se. They are retainers for my lower set of teeth. They incapacitate my masticating ablities further. But even more, they interfere with my articulation. But then, it is fine.



Although I missed Live 8 'Live' (totally; on TV, Radio, Internet), I caught up on it yesterday. It was awesome and I totally enjoyed it. It was played on Go 92.5 FM. This FM's the only reason why I have my portable FM radio.



And finally, I found some homely food. That too in a cheap cheap place close to my hospital. The food, as you would expect, is very cheap. It can satisfy my occasional desires for my staple lunches of Rice + Fish.



This means that my diet is getting even better. No wonder why I've lost just 2 kilos while one of my fellow residents has lost 13 kgs.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...