I need sex

This might sound a little slutty. But it is true. I think I'm very deprived of sex now. I feel like grabbing at the crotches of all men walking past me. Is that something bad? I'm shagging more frequently now as well. In fact, nowadays I'm having a hand-quickie in changing rooms as well.



If that sounds disgusting to you, just check this out. The servants in the theatres, some of whom being hot, grab at each others balls at mercy of no one. And they talk openly about that as well. I guess I wrote about this instance.



A hot servant who's helplessly standing holding a patient arm up while I'm doing the cleaning before surgery asks to hold the arm board. Actually he asks




  • 'Can you hold this?'
  • The other servant says 'Okay.' He goes ahead and grabs his balls in front of me. Both exchange glances at me and the second servant goes ahead
  • 'He's growing old but still hasn't lost his fire'


Can someone tell me if the whole world is this gay under the covers? Whatever, I'm very much in need of sex.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...