I don't know if it is okay

One of the biggest problems I face when I sit in the OPD is to stay
awake. Days and days of asomnia add up and cause sleep attacks. To
avoid this, I have two good ways. One is the traditional dose of
caffeine. Hot chocolate from the vending machine at the hospital
across the road is awesome. The other is pretty deviant and may be
looked down on. I pick up hot men from the list of patients pending
for examination and do their phsicals. I don't do anything out of the
way. But I don't know if this is alright. Someone please coment.
Faustus, if you still read this blog, ask about this to your spouse.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...