Awfully slow and other blah

For sometime, I have been wanting to put in a lot of miscellaneous crap on this blog for sometime. Especially after I read this article If these words were people, I would embrace their genocide. at Maddox - the best page in the universe




  • The lack of sleep is severely impairing me. I am terribly slow in my work. Even while my sleep saturation levels are fulfilled, I'm pretty detailed and slow. But right now I'm pathetic I guess. That is proving to be a vicious circle thing. I need to take a break.

  • Xander is in Dubai right now and I need to visit the apartment. It has been over a week since he left and I haven't got time to check it out. I'm hoping to do that tonight.

  • >Oh, and I lost my retainer braces last week. Now I have to get it re-made.

  • A great positive thing to end this blog is to announce that May is in town. I talked to her yesterday night. She might drop in some time. How I would love to see her and spend some time having fun with her!

  • Another positive thing to happen is the fact that I'm going to get a thesis topic as early as the third month of my course. I've been luck to get a great registrar and I'm very thrilled about. Imagine my name in a big time Science article in the next few years?

  • And I managed to meet one of my new-found gay friends in mumbai. The surgeon who I hung out with at the gay party a couple of months back dropped by the hospital yesterday. He had some official work to do. I managed to squeeze out some time to meet him. It was fun.

  • I missed a great opportunity to get some kittens in my room. A she-cat was in my room about the day before she was due. Finally she found a place by the side of the staircase.

  • My eating habits is making my waistline bulge. Or so I think. I'm really scared.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...