Unhappy with my dentist

I was chatting with May the other day and she asked me if my new dentist was a hot older man. If I were to say 'Yes' for an answer, I guess I would consider myself to be the luckiest man in the world right now.



You ask me why? Cuz my dentist sucks! It is a she to start with - she's old, and has these gross tremors whose frequency is somewhere in the high 10s. Besides, she does here stuff without gloves. What she does, I don't think it is proper. She is not maintaining the tension in the elastics that keep my teeth pushed in. Besides all this, she thinks that my braces can come off in two months. Oh my god, is the dream of having a great set of teeth almost out of question?



I talked to my previous dentists about this. They said that what my present dentist doing is not right and have asked me to talk to her about it. I guess I'll do that.



Meanwhile, what if the present dentist was good and was hot and old... Droool

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...