Sophisticated

I have read and heard about gays being sophisticated. But I thought I was a regular gay. Not too much sassy. One of my seniors thinks that I'm not so. He came into my room once, and he was surprised by the cleanliness. Well, it is not much. I just had a neat bed with folded clothes and washed clothes hanging in clothelines in coat-hangers etc. Plus I had a two boxes full of toileteries, an Iron and a room freshner. Oh, I almost forgot - I have about 7 accessory bags 5 pairs of footwear, an mp3 player, an mp3 CD players, an FM radio set etc.



Am I giving myself away? LOL, hell yeah!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...