Irritating things

These are the most irritating things in my hospital life these days


  • #5 - Going out somewhere and being called back to hospital - even after getting permission to go
  • #4 - Explaining something to my co-houseman only to find out later that he was not even aware that I was standing in his field of gravitational forces.
  • #3 - Trying to finish some work while the phone keeps ringing and I'm the only one to pick it
  • #2 - Realizing that I forgot something just as I locked everything up in my room
  • #1 - Patient's farting when I'm doing their dressing


Randomly compiled actually, the numbers were just an after thought!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...