Gayness in hospital

I guess I already wrote about my first ever GB event day last month. During that, I had met a guy who was so effeminate in his gestures and outfit that you could call him a gay just by looking at him. Since that was the first time I had been close to someone so effeminate, I was surprised as well.



Inside the hospital and nearabouts, I'm constantly looking for men to fantasize about. But honestly, not too many are there. But in that search, I have found these two men; one is a nurse, a male nurse that is who is pretty dumb to start with. He has this soft way of speaking and gestures almost reach feminine proportions. Then there is this servant who is so effeminate in everything he does that I think everyone knows that he's gay.



I don't know what to do with them? I mean, I don't know what to do when I'm with them. Should I hit on them? The male nurse is moderately hot. The servant isn't.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where exactly are you from tho? I've been trawling your blogs just to find that out (don't ask me why)!

Kris Bass said...

I'm exactly from the place where the hottest men in India reside - Kerala "God's Own Country". Right now, I'm in the Indian Shanghai!

And Aryan, I've been there, done that!

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...