Another week

This week was pretty hectic. But I don't know why? I didn't even time to get decent sleep despite the fact that the workload (comparative that is) was lesser. But, I had a change of wards and therefore, change of patients. I had to familiarize with new things. That might be why!



After coming to Mumbai and working in a hospital, the first thing that struck me was that people regard you as someone who's not as good as the regular Mumbaikar. I have blogged about discrimination. That was bugging me. But this week, the patients in the ward where I used to work opened out to me and I was glad that they were appreciating me. They liked the way I worked and tried to be one amongst them. That's just like how it used to be back in my home place. And I felt great!



... and I feel wonderful tonight!



Strangely, that was the day when I was asked to change wards. But then, I'll get used to it. Along with that, my grasp of spoken hindi is improving fast. That is working good for me.



But at the same time, I'm having a sickening feeling that my English is going down because I'm not able to interact properly in English with my colleagues. And like Faustus, I'm having to struggle to remember more words.



My FM receiver, which I loved, stopped working this week. But I got another one, this time not portable, to listen to in my room.



And today, I got my prize! A Creative Zen Micro with an FM tuner, Voice Recorder and an organizer! I think it's awesome! Let me check it out in full!



Nothing queer happening in the last 8 days! And... I'll be back later!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...