After my first GB event

The last two weeks have been really hectic. Lots of work. Lots of impending work. Apart from the fact that the hospital sytem which is managed in such a way that only the junior residents work sucks, everything else is fine.



But the most important thing in the two weeks has been the fact that I went to my first GB meeting. And man it was awesome! I was given a gracious lift by my friend Dr. P. There were two of his friends/ GB members in the car as well. The conversation which transpired hit me like a fucken dart in between my eyes. It was so gay! I mean, even gayer than what I and Ray end up talking about.



Inside the bar where we met for brunch, I was so amazed to see the number of active GB members! Everyone was friendly. Everyone had a smile. And everyone was so gay! So much of cohesiveness in thinking. I can't believe it. And I even eyed some delectable hunks in there. I didn't yet make a date cuz I know I'll be too busy for that kinda thing!



Then there was this awesome movie - 'Mambo Italiano'. It is simply so funny! Funny with lots of common life situations that I encounter in my life. I'm too sad to not stick on till the end of the meeting where Speed Dating (something inspired by the movie 'Hitch' and some gay-games took place.



In one sentence - It was so frigging awesome!

2 comments:

Rob said...

Hey Kris,

Great blog! How's the songwriting going?

You should come check out my blog! I post a lot of lessons and tips for guitar players. Perhaps you'd like to share some of your expertise with my readers--a tip on the technical aspects of songwriting, or how you get inspired with lyrics or musical ideas (just email me)....

Here's the link:

A Guitar Teacher's Lesson Notebook

Also ,feel free to comment, link to my site, and use any of the materials on my site. For instance, I've got tons of chord charts here:

Heartwood Guitar Chord Charts

Hope you like it,

Rob

Kris Bass said...

Thanks for your comments! I'll visit your sites and comment on it when I get time. Right now, too busy! Cheers - Kris

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...