Unexpected turn of events

Today was our theatre day. I spent the whole morning with the two persons who I enjoy spending time with at the unit. My professor and my new best-friend Dr. R. It would have been a near perfect morning had this event not happened.



As we were about to get out of the OT, Dr. R. got a call from our Department head asking him to inform me that I shouldn't continue working at the hospital without getting authorised officially. I was shocked. I was well appreciated for my work in the whole department. I felt sad that I was receiving raw deal.



Then, the head of the department went and talked to my professor. He finally gave me a visit before he went home after the work. He suggested that I should renew the contract at least for a few days so that the dickless head of department, who feared that in the case of me doing something silly in my work, he would be held responsible for letting me work after my official course got over.



Dr. R. was there during this whole process. I could almost feel that he was the only person who was close to understanding my feelings.



Now I'm wondering what I should do.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...