A new best friend - Dr. R!

I can't believe this! I think I've found a new best-friend!



So yesterday was Resident's night. After the skit, the whole gang had gone to grab a drink... of fruit juice that is. Some went back home and some others decided to go back to the venue to watch a local concert band play live music.



I had to go home to put away my guitar and the gear. But I promised to join the gang at the venue after that. I went home and had my dinner watching 'Spongebob Squarepants' which is getting better by the day.



Then I got a call from Dr. R. asking me if I was coming. I was very happy that he was inviting me for company. I had enjoyed his company a lot in the last few weeks, especially at the movies. So I went to the venue. There, I found no one from the gang. Even Dr. R. was not there. I called him up and he said he was back in the hostel as he thought that the show had finished.



It was about 11 pm in the night and I went to Dr. R.'s room. It is, as I have already explained, so clean and inviting. I went in and started talking. We talked about a lot of stuff. Mostly me and my personality. I was feeling so comfortable opening myself out to him. He is such a great listener. He has a vibe with me. I could pick it up.



We talked for about 2 and a half hours without getting even slightly bored. And I finally said that I enjoyed his company a lot. He said that he too felt so. He added that maybe we two should have met a long time before. How true that sounded.



I had talked to him about most of my personal identity except the gay and the gerontophile part because I thought that was not relevant in our relationship, at least till now.



But I must confess that I feel so happy to have stumbled on to him and the kind of friendship that he offers. I almost feel like how I felt on the day I decided to take up Orthopaedics as a career.



So guys, meet my new best friend Dr. R.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...