My unofficial suspension

Now, the news of the instruction to unofficially suspend me from the hospital by the HOD was well known in the department. Almost everyone seemed to object his cowardly attitude.



I realize that I will be missing the hospital very much if I didn't officially continue. But if I continue, I might not be able to spend a lot of time there as my preps to move out are getting nowhere. Add to it the problem at the Dr. R. front.



I am still undecided about what to do on either front. I just hope that a conference tomorrow will help me pull myself together.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...