Monday no-blues

Today morning, I went and submitted an application to continue the training for another month or so. Just that made me feel so back to normal. Then I went to the hospital to inform my mates about this. I felt so good seeing them.



Then, I dropped Dr. R. to the railway station. I had actually offered him a lift saying that I had to go to town when I really wasn't planning to. Even though I had a nice talk to him during the ride, I don't understand why I lied to him.



I guess I really want to talk to him and make him understand what my stand is. Why is it that he is so attractive? And why is he still not sexually appealing to me? Here are some startling facts.





The points in favor of a sexual possibility in our relationship

  • I love men over 40 years. Dr. R. is 45.
  • I like men with attitude, charm and sense of humor. Dr. R. has this all.
  • I like men who understand who I'm. Dr. R. does exactly that.
  • I love men who dress well and carry themselves around impressively. Dr. R. is such a great example for that.
  • We both hold similar views on many issues.





And yet, I haven't even thought of undressing him in my eyes just one time. I don't masturbate thinking about him. I can swear.



Am I lying to myself?



Then I went and watched a stupid movie called 'Collateral'. I was sleepy and spent time fiddling with my mobile phone address book re-categorizing my friends list. Guess who are on my speed dials. Chuck, Ray, My sister, My parents and Dr. R.!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...