Helping is so fulfilling

Last week, I had a chance to help someone who I think is not intelligent enough to be helped. Even though what I said just before is oxymoronish, I would still think that helping someone who is dumb is very much unrewarding, at least when you are doing the process.



But, when the certain dumb colleague of mine finally presented the topic that I helped her to prepare, it was a feeling of goodness. Everyone, including the professor who chaired appreciated the tremendous improvement in her. I'm sure glad that I helped her progress. Such a feeling is something that I really stoop to perilously low levels for.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...