Dr. R. is so cool!

Today, after about 3 months since I and Dr. R. started our little acquaintance, I went and visited his room. And I was taken aback by its cleanliness, the overall tidiness, the style of the arrangment. There were so many darned things that were so right about the way he had kept things in his room.



Ooooh, I felt like a pig with my room in a bad shape. And I admited that I appreciated his sense of maintenance of a room. He is so cool!



He thanked me for visiting his room. He said that he was feeling very bored and lonely and my visit had cheered him up. I was happy that I had mad someone else happy and that someone else is so cool to thrill me to all of my senses.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...