Damn

Today morning, I presented a topic before the unit. I was impressed with myself. And everyone appreciated my performance. Especially the compliments from my professor, a lecuturer and Dr. R. I was very excitable through out the day.



In the afternoon, I went and dropped Dr. R. at the hostel and he offered to buy me lunch there. I obliged. And then another wicked thing happened.



The guy who had started the rumors yesterday was there and he started saying more of such silly things about me and Dr. R. This was happening in front of a lot of guys who were eating. Amongst them were a couple of guys who knew that I was gay and that I liked older men. But thankfully, they weren't paying attention.



After a while, Dr. R. got very 'irritated'. At least apparently so. I felt bad. Really bad.



Later on, I went up and asked Dr. R. if he felt of hanging out with me because there were rumors circulating. He was so surprised that I was ashamed that I even asked the question.



Back at home, I felt bad about the situation. I'm feeling very down.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...