Alexander :(

I was disappointed with the movie. I had high hopes when I planned to watch the movie with Ray and a fellow resident from my hospital Dr. R. I had gone with him for Black. It is something in the way he carries himself around that makes me like him a lot. And I do believe that it doesn't have anything to do with the fact that he is much older than any of the fellow residents. He is almost 45 years old.



The movie was boring except for Anthony Hopkins and the occasional hot silverdaddy on the screen. The Battle scenes were taken well. Especially the Indian battle sceene. The elephant Vs. horse battle is just an awesome shot. And the eagle-eye-view of the battle Vs. the Persian army was memorable.



But that was about it. Nothing more. Not even a good trailer in between.



Moreover, I thought that Colin Farell looked like Scott Stapp from erstwhile Creed. If you don't believe me, here is the fact.




Scott Stapp Posted by Hello





Colin Farrell Posted by Hello

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...