Webcam jinx

Sometimes I wonder why I haven’t yet tried to get myself a webcam. Especially because the main source of my sexual gratification is through the internet. Let’s be honest here. 95% of my contacts in the category ‘sex’ (Oh yes, I have such a category) also happen to come under the category ‘internet’. You can express this skewed relationship in a diagram like this.





How do I explain this? I think I’m worried about these reasons.




  • That those who watch me won’t like my face.
  • That those who watch me won’t like my body.
  • That those who watch me won’t like my dick.
  • I’ll commit myself to more and more of such viewing when I’m not comfortable with doing it.


But I still feel that I’m not returning the favor of about a half a dozen people who have bothered to show themselves (read stripping themselves to nudity). But I can’t help it. I’ve a big issue about my own physical appearance.



For those who noticed an haunting similarity of this post to those of Maddox's The Best Page in The Universe - http://maddox.xmission.com
must note that such a similiarity is unintentional and can only be attributed to pure chance/coincidence.



(1, 34, 245 persons thought that the style of this post is copied from Maddox's page - The Best Page in The Universe.)

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...