A trip to the mountains

Today, I went for that trip with my colleagues at the hospital. We went to a hilly area with streams and waterfalls. Almost everyone in the gang except me, Prof and another hot assistant professor got themselves drunk and made a mess of themselves. I honestly despise alcoholism. I think that I’ve begun to hate people on this behalf.



On the positive side, I got to the see the awesome chest of my professor while we were bathing/swimming in a pool. That could compete with my e-friend Al’s chest. Besides, I got to the the package as well. But no naked shots. I was semi-disappointed because of that.



And I noticed that my Prof was in great condition. He didn’t pant or complain during trekking. He is also a good swimmer.



Oh and he sang well too. I played guitars while he sang a few songs without much of hassle!



How I wish I could get him to have sex with me!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...