A nice one on Chuck

The other day I was at Chuck’s place and we were about to go out for a dinner party in a restaurant in the city. Chuck was in the shower. I was talking with his folks. (For those unaware, his Dad (Mr. Sreex) is such a hot ‘Dad’ that I have an irresistible but controlled crush on him. Chuck knows that I do and does have some fears about me visiting his place.)



We heard someone at the gate. Mr. Sreex went to see who they were. Apparently they were from a nearby temple and were collecting funds for a festival. Mr. Sreex had to pay Rs. 100 but he didn’t have change. He asked me if I had change for Rs. 500. I had and I handed him over 5 hundred rupee notes. He paid the guys at the gate. After this, he settled in his new ‘easy-chair’ watching TV while I went to Chuck’s room and grabbed a book to read.



Around the time when Chuck came out of the shower, I saw Mr. Sreex going into his bedroom. A couple of minutes later he came back and waltzed into Chuck’s room and said ‘Here’ and handed me over a Rs. 500 note. I nodded and took out the note from his hand and put it in my pocket.



Chuck, not realizing what had happened, was dumbfounded. I can imagine what thoughts must have gone through his mind when his sexy hot father hands an earnest, principled and skilled cocksucker like me half a grand. Later I explained what had happened and he smiled. I love this.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...