Hot Dad at home

Despite the lull in my life, I’m masturbating a lot. But now that guests are there, I might not get enough private time to indulge in a little game of pocket billiards. But hell what!



Today morning, I had a conversation with my hot uncle. Even though it was about his ill health (Cardiac problems, Diabetes etc.), I enjoyed it totally. He was looking awesome. Great smile, sexily trimmed moustache, wonderful accent in my the native language (unlike everyone in my family). Oh, I was so aroused, I wanted to do him right then.



Don’t misunderstand me. I’m still a bottom. I meant ‘giving head’ when I wrote ‘do’.



Then I had a brainstorm. Why not get Ray to check out (in both meanings – classic and slang) my uncle? I made Ray agree to the deal after about 10 minutes of coaxing over the phone. He came and gave him a consult. I felt that Ray was enjoying this well. This was ruined by the fact that my aunt and Mom interfered.



I'm going to a conference to the gayest place in my state today evening. I hope it will be fun, for a change.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...