Favors for Chuck

Chuck is now enjoying his honeymoon up in the Himalayas. This ain’t the best time for visiting the mountain range. It is coldwave time there. Very cold, avalanches and unexpected snowfalls.



He had called me to do a few favors after I came back from the conference. One of them involved submitting an application form for an exam. He had asked me despite the fact that there were other persons writing the exam who were free to do this. When I told Ray about this, Ray says that Chuck trusts me more than anyone else.



If that is the case, I’m not doomed.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...