Chuck's Dad day 2

Today, I engaged in an academic argument with almost everyone about a particular Xray. I was amazed by the lack of flexibility of concepts and inability to accept a different opinion amongst my colleagues.



The rest of the afternoon was spent in running around for Chuck’s application form.



In the evening, I was treated to something special. Chuck’s father (Mr. Sreex) called me and informed me that a SIM card for a new mobile phone connection that I was taking for my parents was ready. He said I can come and take it anytime in the evening. Since I had to go to my friend A.’s place to start on another favor, I decided to club both.



When I reached Chuck’s home, Mr. Sreex dressed seductively in a ‘lungi’ (and only that; nothing under) was watering his plants. I went in and he greeted me in.. We engaged in conversation. This time a little more complicated. I initiated various topics including hobbies, post-retirement plans etc. He showed me pictures from the wedding function.



Then I recalled that I had to get my Father’s ID card (which I had given him for the purpose of the mobile connection) from him. When I asked about it, he said he had given it to Chuck. Since my father was pestering me with this issue on a daily basis, I asked if I could search for it. Mr. Sreex offered to call Chuck up. This happened hence.



As usual, I could see his groin folds over his lungi, that’s how low he wore those. He had double-folded the lower portion so that about half of his thighs were visible. Therefore, just his prize-area was out of my line of vision. As he was talking to Chuck he casually scratched his thigh and rode up the lungi up so high that his testicles were visible. He continued to scratch himself. Guilty conscience was striking me hard at that time. Anyway, he handed over the phone to me and there ended the episode.



That was so sexy of him. He is a little devil!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...