The change

Last week, I posted about the outburst from my parents when I didn't 'help' them learn the working of a mobile phone.



Today, I watched them happily exchange short messages with my sister. They had learned quite a bit. Last week, I asked Chuck about his problems while he taught his parents how to use a mobile. He admitted that it was hard. His Mom, who is pretty knowledgeable, still doesn't understand SMSes.



Comparitively, my folks are already much better. But I think that they can still learn a lot.



I think what I did initially, which outraged my parents, was right. But I want them to say it to my face. That won't happen, would it?

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...