2nd day - worse

It is being an alcoholic which is problematic. Not being an alcoholic should shield you from problems. But it isn’t. Look at me. I’m discriminated against because of this. This continued today as well. Because of yesterday’s incident, I decided that whatever is going to happen is not going to change if I have beer which is something that I don’t like. Therefore I didn’t even have beer.



Instead, I tried to enjoy a rock show held by a local band. Their bassist was awesome. I was very impressed by some of the covers they did. But my colleagues, those drunkards, insulted the band and western music continuously. And in that process insulted me as well. So much so, the band had to cancel the show midway.



Thankfully, the organizers had planned a ‘chendamelam’ which was huge success. Even though I enjoyed it as well, the evening was spoilt because of the short-sighted, discriminative, biased attitude of my drunkard colleagues.



I hate this. Why should they destroy my life? I realize that this is going to be a big problem in my later life.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...