Straight version of the gay story

During the bus trip, I did something really devilish; something moronic at the same time. I was totally getting bored as the conversations intended to be pleasant were turning into hurtful arguments and critical reviews. That included Tsunami relief pros and cons.



I happened to mention something about the press conference. As the conversation progressed, I explained about some of the points raised by journalists and also some statements issued from our side. Some of those were about the inefficiency of the Government in bringing relief, grossly unethical medical practices in our neighboring state and the corruption in the government framework.



A couple of argumentative friends in our group started a thread, something very broad including everything that was happening in the world; bashing everyone – the Government, Tsunami Relief NGOs, hospitals, patients, relatives, politicians, journalists the rest of the people in the wedding party – except themselves. Of course, I got totally pissed.



At the same time as this was happening in the last row of seats in the bus, Ray and A., who are the best guys to hang out with in the group, were secluded three rows ahead. I wanted to badly run away from this all and talk with Ray. I couldn’t do that as there were no seats vacant near them.



I spotted a couple of my colleagues/friends were in the row just in front and were not involved in the discussion. Quietly I moved beside them and started conversing about how to be successful in sex life.



And as our discussion proceeded, I presented the straight version of my gay story. That included my voyeurism, involvement in extramarital relationships, planned promiscuity, mailing groups etc. I exaggerated a little bit. But they fell for it.



I don’t know if I should have done that. Why? Because if they come to know that I’m gay, that might make them realize that my intentions to work in the hospital are mainly attributed to fact that I have a crush on my chief.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...