Parker craze

I've been a lame bitch for some time now. It's been what... 2 weeks since I blogged last? But I can substantiate that with this.



I've been doing a lot of sorting/cleaning stuff so that things will be easier for me when I shift to my new hostel/hospital. That took about 3 days solid. I found a lot of missing things. That included a couple of Parker pens. Since then, I've been using my original Parker fountain pen regularly at the hospital. Apart from the fact that it is a nuisance to everyone; because a little drop of water can destroy what you wrote, I still keep doing it. And I love writing with it. My extreme indulgence has made me buy a couple of other Parkers - a regular ball pen and a roller ball pen. Am I not crazy?



This is just one example of eccentricity that kept me from blogging... being the People of the Year as per ABC Networks, USA.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...