The new year

Finally the new year has arrived; here in India at least. It promises quite a lot for me in a variety of ways.



Firstly, it is the year when I finally put my foot on the accelerator pedal of my professional career. Yes, I start residency at an institution reputed as one of the best in India. At the same time, the 3 years or so at the institution would be the most demanding; something which will really test the stuff that I'm made of.



This means that I would finally move out of home and stay alone. I've never done this in my life. This should give me a proper way to assess myself and my skills in managing my own life. Add to it the fact that I won't be restricted in pursuing my sexual ambitions.



Then comes the astounding range of possibilities in the field of music. This past two weeks have been so wonderful in this aspect. With the new electric guitar and other equipment that I recently bought, I could expand my horizons in the foray of music.



But as with each and every *new* year, I find that the year hardly lives upto its promised potential. But I attribute that fact squarely on myself for not doing enough to let expectations turn into reality.



What about this year? I will try my best to make it one of the best I've had.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...