Developments with my Professor

Well, things didn't work out to plans with my professor. The other day, when I was complementing on his outfit, he said 'Kris, you shouldn't be commenting about me like this. It is not right.' Just like that. Direct. In your face.



I suspected that he had somehow managed to detect my fascination towards older men. Not by picking up my mannerisms. I think he might have overheard a couple of friends of mine making fun of my liking for senior males.



At least that is what I thought. But since then I've taken advice from Ray. He asked me not to comment in public. He thinks that my prof might still fall for my comments if it is delivered to him directly, privately.



I waited. And finally I tried again. This time in private. He accepted it, and thanked me again. Now that he is back 'within target range', my desire for him has just quadrupled.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...