Shopping with my sister

The last two days, I spent a lot of time shopping with my sister. Even though we didn't end up buying a lot of stuff, we had plenty of time to talk. Yet, I didn't even feel like I should tell her about my sexual orientation. I know that she knows that I'm at least a bi. But I want to tell her that I'm totally gay and that I'm comfortable with that.



While shopping for clothes in a big shop in town, I realized how obsessed I'm with older men.



I saw an old Physics Professor of mine from college. He is a cute 60s-around guy with a great moustache. In my two years in pre-grad college, he was around for only 6 months and took only a couple of lectures for my class. During one of those lectures, he ordered me out of class for laughing at a joke by one of my friends.



Yet, I remembered his full name. Despite the fact that I didn't get to see him front-on, I recognized him instantly. I wanted to talk with him. But I couldn't. I felt bad about missing out on opportunities.



About five minutes later, I ran into an old classmate of mine from college. He is young and okay looking. He was a good friend of mine for the two years we were in pre-grad college.



Yet, I don't even recollect his first name. I spent a few uncomfortable moments talking with him. All I got to know was that he worked in a decent institution now. Then there was this uneasy 'I'm a little busy. Bye for now.'



I must be a slut; one that specializes in older men.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...