Chuck's day out

I'm not allowed to write anything about the topic that I'm going to write on. Therefore, please bear with me if this post is less than entertaining.



Chuck visited his fiance over the weekend. This is just about a week after his engagement. Everyone including his family was a bit surprised. I think I might have something to do with this sudden rush of blood.



What happened there was a near-perfect whole-day date. Why I would label it as near-perfect is because I thought that Chuck had handled the situation (and much more) very well. He did what he was supposed to and he went over the boundaries, but only as much as things should be to still remain within allowable extents.



I know that the previous sentence is pretty f**ked up but I couldn't come up with something better.



He told me everything in detail today. I was glad that I'm the only person to whom he is planning to tell the details.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...