Bored at the beach

Today, I had to spend the whole day with my sister, her husband and
my cousins. Even though it was better that what I had hoped, I felt
bored without the company of my friends from college. We went to the
beach and then to my cousin's place and had dinner. The last time I
was in the beach, Ray was with me and we were 'older-adam-teasing' our
way to glory.



Why I don't like such meetings is that in conversations, a question
such as 'Why don't you get married?' or 'Do you/Have you had any
girlfriends?' is pushed across to me. I'm left to wondering what sort
of answer I should give for this.



Well, apart from that I spent a lot of time practicing and playing
guitar/bass. I listened to a few of my recordings and I felt that I
should be doing much more than just learning new songs - I should be
writing songs!


No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...