At last...

I've great news! Xander was finally able to squeeze time out from work to check out guitars. And those are definitely cheaper and with more features. Therefore, I've decided to buy my guitar from my future destination.



But before that, I would have to travel to another metropolitan. I would actually be accompanying my sister who is going to come home tomorrow.



I am still unsure if I should come out totally to my sister. But I have the gut feeling that if it is not now, it might be too late as I'll probably be not seeing her again before I start residency. And if I start residency, I won't be seeing daylight for a year or so!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...