Wonderful tour

The engagement went fine. I felt good in the role of a responsible friend and a photographer. It was a whole lot different from the last time that I had been in such a role. I didn't even feel uncomfortable just once through the whole two day period.



That must be due to the fact that the company was a whole lot different. Besides Chuck and Ray, the other friends were a jolly good bunch. We enjoyed ourselves thoroughly playing 'Dumb Charades' while travelling in the train.



Since this was the first occasion that I and Ray were travelling together after we came out to each other, we laid a few ground-rules about exchanging thoughts and expressing feelings about other men. Basically, we decided to refrain from commenting about older men, exchanging glances and pointing out hot men during the trip.



It worked well. We didn't break the rules more than twice. Both the times, when we had total privacy.



Apart from that there were two siginficant things that I felt during the trip.




  • I felt that Ray was the kind of guy who I would love to have as a partner in a long term relationship. There are absolutely no problems between the two us in sharing a room, travelling together etc.



  • I realized that I was to scared to even disappoint Chuck. Even in the slightest of ways.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...