Up and down

I've had a good and a bad day. I've finally made my decisions to
buy what and when. My parents are happy to let me do that. But at the
same time, I felt bad knowing that a pro band finds it hard to make
their presence felt.



I felt wonderful listening to a few minutes of a carnatic classical
music concert while I went to pick my father up. It was sounding so
very good. But I was feeling the kind of sadness in his tone when he
introduced me to his friends there. He still wants me to be doing
classical music. He still wants me to be more like him.



I am aware that the divide between me and my parents is widening.
In fact, I'm writing a song about it.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...