Responses from metros

I had entrusted three persons to check out the prices of guitars in three metros across India. They were my bandmate Xander, my best friend J and my sister and brother in law.



After 4 days, these are the responses that I got.




  • Xander - 'Sorry dude, didn't really get the time. Been very busy. See, I have to prepare sets for big shows. I spend whole of my working day doing that. In the evening, I go to attend the big shows.'
  • J - 'I don't have (adding 'for my dear friend' would make it sound even worse. I'm working 18 hours per day for 7 days a week. I'll try to do it by next Saturday.'
  • My sister and brother in law - They called me from a guitar shop near their residence. But didn't have the kind of info that I'd have liked. I sent them an e-mail and a couple of SMSes detailing what I wanted. Today, both of them called and said - 'We are a little busy right now. We'll try to do it soon.'

    I don't know how to react. Was I too selfish and unrealistic to expect them to do this for me? Or is it the usual thing : 'I help people out - they don't find time to do returns' thing?

  • No comments:

    Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

    Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

    Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...