I am 25 years old!

Today, I turn into a 25 year old man. I am not planning to celebrate it. That is because I'm still undecided on what music gear I'm getting before not too long. I still haven't heard from S. about his friend's opinion.



Yesterday, I went to talk to May about a possible (arranged) proposal. The 'boy' is a resident in the hospital. I don't know him too well. But I had a feeling that he wouldn't be a good match for May. When I talked to her about this, I was very relieved to find her not interested. That really saved me a lot of trouble.



Recently, I decided not to indulge in too much of silly-movie-watching. Ever since I told Ray this, he purposefully avoids me while going for the movies which he considers as not interesting enough. This week, he has done this thrice. 66.67% times, he has managed to have some 'cruising' action.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Many Happy returns of the Day.

JK

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...