Fender

When it comes to stuff such as an electric guitar, my friend S. is a better bet than me. He has had a few years of jamming with pros in the city where he studied. He even knows to play it better than me. That is important when you consider that he's just starting out on guitar.



When I talked to S. about my plans to buy new gear, he suggested that I should buy it with the help of a pro who he knows. He also suggested me to buy a Fender Strat second-hand. The more I read about it, I want to buy it.



The plan now is that S. will ask his guitarist friend to find some time to check out a few guitars for me. I'll go to there and make the purchase.



But, there is a problem. I have a good relationship with the music-shop guy here. I don't want to disappoint him because he already gives me a lot of freedom. I think I'll talk about this development with him and try to make him understand.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...