Don't kill me Palestinians

As I sifted through the stories in the newspaper this morning, I was particularly drawn to the articles related to the status of Yasser Arafat. According to a leading daily, there were conflicting reports about his condition. The Paris hospital authorities are quoted as saying that Arafat had died. The Palestinian authorities said that Mr. Arafat was certainly alive but seriously ill.



Being the pervert that I am, my thoughts drifted to the picture that I had posted a couple of weeks back; the one with Arafat and his body guards. If you remember, I had picked that up because it outlined Mr. Arafat's package. Then I remembered something else. When I had shown Ray the same image, he said what interested him even further (than Arafat's package) was a couple of security aides in the picture.



I wished that I could take one of those security aides and hug him and kiss him. I was getting lot in my dream when I heard my mother announce that my morning coffee was ready. I started sipping the coffee and resumed reading the newspaper.



Then came something astounding! I'll quote a particular line from the newspaper.



Saddened by the news of the departure of their leader, Arafat's security guards were seen hugging and kissing each other in front of the hospital in Paris.


!!!



!!!



!!!



I couldn't believe my eyes. This was so gay! I felt happy about the fact such totally gay stuff were being printed out in newspapers in India.



Then, I switched the computer on and searched Google for similar articles. See what I found.



For several years there have been suggestions that Arafat was bisexual. Ion Pacepa, who was deputy chief of Romanian foreign intelligence under the Ceaucescu regime and who defected to the West in 1978, says in his memoirs that the Romania government bugged Arafat and had recordings of the Arab leader in orgies with his body guards.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...