Dick Cheney's bulge

Yesterday, I received a mail about a controversial photograph of Dick Cheney which appeared in a periodical in the US. The photo was taken on his campaign trail and it gave away some of his assets! The second I read the mail, I wanted to see the photo. Thankfully, I got the photo (a very unclear version) as another mail. You can see it here!



Isn't it impressive? I mean, I would love to have someone who is so blessed as my man-friend!




Dick Cheney's controversial bulge Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Jalal said...

Dude you are such a slut!

Anonymous said...

No wonder, he was named Dick.

JK

Anonymous said...

hangs left...BOTTOM!

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...