White wine is wonderful

Today is the first time in my whole life that I contemplated a life with alcoholic beverages. I drank a couple of mouthfuls of white wine brought by my friend. It was wonderful although I felt it could use some more sweetening. And it felt wonderful.



Apart from that, I had a great day with a lot of non-patient SilverDaddies to eye. Somehow, I was feeling wonderful through out. Mind you, the wine bit was only late in the night. So something is going right for me.



Maybe it's something to do with professional satisfaction of being recognised as a sincere workaholic person. Maybe it is with the quality time that I spent with Chuck and Ray in the past few days. Maybe it is the quality of photos that seem to be served in the various Mature Men e-groups that I subscribe. Maybe it is the quality of SilverDaddies from real life. I don't want to really find out what in fear of losing the happiness.



I'm going on tour with Chuck who is visiting his brother. I'm visiting my most recently found bisexual friend J. It looks like a splending weekend ahead.

1 comment:

Jalal said...

I am thinking about becoming a bisexual myself!

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...